WHEN IS IT?
As of today 8/2/17, the forecast is calling for 60% chance for majority of the day in Sandusky, OH. The Rain Date will be scheduled for Tuesday 8/8/17.
Thursday, August 3rd
WHO CAN GO?
- If you are going into the 7th grade in the fall,all the way through Highschool 2017 graduated seniors. (Keep in mind that there are height requirements on the rides ranging from 48"-54") Click here for more info on ride requirements
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- Sign up deadline is SUNDAY JULY 30th
- If we have the minimum group of 15 people signed up the cost will be: $42
- To help defray the cost of parking and fuel: $5 (Will be collected BEFORE we leave.)
- You'll need to bring money for food as we will be eating at least 1 meal in the park.
WHEN WILL BE LEAVING/COMING BACK?
- We will meet at the church at 6:30am.
- DO NOT assume we will wait for you if you are late. PLAN AHEAD!
- Pastor Derek will gauge how the group is fairing through the day
- We will tentatively leave the park 9p-10p. The drive is approx. 2.5 hours.
YOU WILL NEED A 2017 PERMISSION SLIP. DOWNLOAD ONE HERE