Due to the mandates from the CDC, as well as President Trump, and Governor Holcomb, we are suspending ALL services, meetings, and events that would normally be held at Angola Assembly of God, through May 8th. Proverbs 1:7 says "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." We as the leadership are not having a knee-jerk reaction to this as if it were a trend or hysteria. The true nature of the virus is still unknown and is being researched by the top scientists and doctors all over the world. For the safety of our church family and our community we are asking for your cooperation in heeding wise counsel. We are the family of God, and we are going to pull together and keep our church strong and growing. It is very important that everyone realizes that the financial responsibilities of the church are still going to have to be paid (e.g. utilities, insurance, supplies, salaries, mortgage, etc.). It is VITAL that we continue to give our tithes and offerings as normal on a weekly basis. Here are the ways you can pay your tithes and offerings with ease starting now:
- On-line giving through our Website. click here
- Mail in your tithe and offerings to the church: 1405 Williams St. Angola, IN 46703
- Drop of your tithes and offerings off directly to the church. The church will be OPEN during this time for regular office hours. Mon - Thurs 9a - 2p.
- Call and request for one of the staff to come and pick up your tithe and offering.
We are pleased to announce, that Mother's Day, Sunday May the 10th at 10am, we will be following Gov. Holcomb's Phase 2 plan for opening back up. Here are some important points concerning the next couple of weeks.:
- Churches are exempt from the Phase 2 social gathering restriction of 25.
- While we are opening back up, those 65 and older should continue to stay home and watch our
services online. Those who are ill, regardless of age, should stay home as well.
- We should follow social distancing.
- Face masks can be worn if you would feel comfortable.
- We will forego handshaking and hugging.
- Until Sunday May the 24th, there will be no Sunday School or Evening Service. There will also be no
cafe for coffee and donuts.
- Wednesday the 13th we will pick back up with youth and children in the Family Life Center, along with
the adult services in the main sanctuary. (All while following guidelines.)
- Sunday May the 24th, those 65 and older can come back and gather with the rest of the church. We will resume Sunday School, Evening Worship, and the Cafe'.
- After Sunday May the 24th, all extended ministries like men and women's Bible study, prayer meetings, youth and children's activities, etc. can resume.